Manitoban adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All Manitobans, particularly those in life-threatening situations, deserve to have live-saving services close to home.
- If large contracts were to be awarded to large multi-national companies, Manitobans would lose spin-off benefits, he said.
- Winnipeg, to be sure, is the most obvious beneficiary but all Manitobans have a huge stake in a well-protected urban centre and provincial hub.
Definición de Manitoba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.