Definición de Maoism en inglés:
The communist doctrines of Mao Zedong as formerly practised in China, having as a central idea permanent revolution and stressing the importance of the peasantry, small-scale industry, and agricultural collectivization.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In contrast to Marx and Lenin, Maoism assumed a continuing class struggle even when Communism has been achieved, so that it was necessary for each generation to gain revolutionary experience.
- Eclectically drawing from elements of anarchism and Maoism, their group favoured ‘gut politics’ and were hostile to any far-reaching theoretical considerations.
- It was a mixture of Leninism, black nationalism, Maoism and Castroism, with the teachings of developing-world theorists like Fanon thrown in.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the 1970s he would align himself with the Maoists.
- Our party has a strategic approach to uniting with others who do not share our Maoist politics and ideology.
- The Maoists returned to peace talks, agreeing on a cease-fire with the government, on Jan.29.
Pronunciación: /ˈmaʊɪst/sustantivo& adjetivo
Palabras que riman con MaoismTaoism
Definición de Maoism en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda