- Relating to St Mark or the Gospel ascribed to him.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On this view, known as the Proto-Luke hypothesis, Q and L traditions formed the basis of Luke's gospel; Marcan traditions were added later as supplementary material.
- Prior to the seventh century we had much of the Marcan material covered in the traditional commentaries on the other Gospels.
- Finally, the relationship between the gospel of Mark and the Marcan traditions is considered.
Más definiciones de MarcanDefinición de Marcan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.