sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A native or inhabitant of the Marshall Islands.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Imposed economic dependency resulted in the Marshallese accepting a Compact of Free Association.
- I was one of the few Marshallese allowed in because I delivered construction materials.
- The Marshallese are of Micronesian origin and migrated from Asia several thousand years ago.
- 2 [mass noun] The Micronesian language of the Marshallese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All residents speak Marshallese, an Austronesian language that shares numerous affinities with other Pacific languages, particularly those of eastern Micronesia.
- If you are proficient in Greek, Somali, Macedonian, or Marshallese, and have experience translating, please contact our Translations Coordinator
- In Marshallese and Yapese, spelling reforms promulgated in the early 1970s have yet to take hold.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Marshall Islands, their inhabitants, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Springdale is home to the largest community of Marshallese people outside of the Marshall Islands.
- At the excavation site, the identification lab's team - augmented with volunteers and paid Marshallese laborers - happily greeted the pair.
- After the catamaran trip, Chen was interviewed by local Marshallese reporters.
Más definiciones de MarshalleseDefinición de Marshallese en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.