Definición de Martinist en inglés:
An adherent of a form of mystical pantheism developed by the French philosopher L. C. de Saint-Martin (1743–1803): the world of illuminists and Martinists [as modifier]: supplies for all Martinist branches
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He created the Martinist cult; he organized things like the Queen's necklace affair, he controlled Necker; he controlled Philippe Egalité; he organized the Bastille event; he organized the Jacobin Terror.
- The Confederacy in the United States was created as a part of Synarchism, before it was called Synarchism: the Martinist cult.
- Napoleon was a creation of the Martinist freemasonic lodge, the Napoleonic Empire.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although never recognized by regular Freemasonry, the history of Martinism is interwoven with that of Freemasonry.
- We may consider that Modern Martinism dates from the creation of the Martinist Order in its present form by Papus, shortly before 1890.
- Martinism was marked by highly respected men, whose teaching is always to be situated in the particular context and time of personal history.
Definición de Martinist en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda