Definición de Marwari en inglés:
1.1The Indic language of Rajasthan, spoken by about 10 million people.
- Some Rajasthani dialects include Jaipuri, spoken in Jaipur, and Marwari, spoken in Marwar.
- To tell you the truth, ‘he continued, ‘the unbeatable expert on business management is a Marwari.’
- Jaipur speaks Marwari in addition to English and Hindi.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Marwari language or people.
- An unnamed Marwari businessman, he said, ‘wants to create a society, a trust, to administer this temple and its funds.’
- The issue has led to a split in the Marwari business community.
- The traditional Marwari cuisine is dominated by strong spicy flavours.
Definición de Marwari en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan