Definición de Marxism–Leninism en inglés:
The doctrines of Marx as interpreted and put into effect by Lenin in the Soviet Union and (at first) by Mao Zedong in China.
- This article is, in essence, a critique of Marxism-Leninism and a plea for a less doctrinaire approach to both theory and practice.
- Stalin's invention of a sacral tradition of Marxism-Leninism qualified him as the only true disciple of Lenin.
- He argues that Soviet Marxism-Leninism was subject to significant adaptation under various leaders, contrary to the widespread impression that official Soviet ideology remained static after Stalin.
Marxist–Leninist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- In the north, he promoted efforts to create a fully socialist society along Marxist-Leninist lines.
- The picture was even more complicated by the multiplication of small Marxist-Leninist, Maoist or Trotskite groupings that competed to attract mass support and draft the contours of the new faith.
- Consequently, while heavily laced with Marxist-Leninist rhetoric and Socialist propaganda, the book offers unique, often surprising insights.
Definición de Marxism–Leninism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia