Definición de Mashona en inglés:
The Shona people collectively, particularly those of Zimbabwe.
- In the 19th century much of what is now Zimbabwe was inhabited by the Mashona people and smaller associated tribes.
- In fact, the Mashona were empire-builders, farmers and sophisticated traders.
- He moved his mission complex up onto a nearby plateau, next to a grove of trees sacred to the ancestral spirits of the Mashona.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Shona people.
- A pretext came in 1893, when the Matabele carried out a punitive raid on a Mashona tribe in the company's territory.
- This may be considered the last town towards the north that is inhabited by the Mashona people.
- It was the Mashona people who built the impressive stone citadel, a sort of an acropolis on a hill, called the Great Zimbabwe.
the name in Shona.
Definición de Mashona en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan