- The Shona people collectively, particularly those of Zimbabwe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 19th century much of what is now Zimbabwe was inhabited by the Mashona people and smaller associated tribes.
- In fact, the Mashona were empire-builders, farmers and sophisticated traders.
- He moved his mission complex up onto a nearby plateau, next to a grove of trees sacred to the ancestral spirits of the Mashona.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Shona people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A pretext came in 1893, when the Matabele carried out a punitive raid on a Mashona tribe in the company's territory.
- This may be considered the last town towards the north that is inhabited by the Mashona people.
- It was the Mashona people who built the impressive stone citadel, a sort of an acropolis on a hill, called the Great Zimbabwe.
the name in Shona.
Más definiciones de MashonaDefinición de Mashona en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.