- A set of four linear partial differential equations which summarize the classical properties of the electromagnetic field.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, in this limit, the quantum photon field behaves like the classical electromagnetic field as described by Maxwell's equations.
- He gave his famous four partial differential equations, now known as Maxwell's equations, which completely describe classical electromagnetic theory.
- In essence, the special theory is the result of a marriage of Newton's equations of motion with Maxwell's equations describing radiation.
early 20th century: named after J. C. Maxwell (see Maxwell, James Clerk).
Más definiciones de Maxwell's equationsDefinición de Maxwell's equations en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.