sustantivo (plural igual or Mbutis)
- A member of a Pygmy people of western Uganda and adjacent areas of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Zaire).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Mbutis (of the Pygmy group) in central West Africa, for example, were pushed all the way into the Ituri Forest of DRC and Gabon.
- The choreographer is a long-time fan of the polyphonic vocalizing of the Aka clan of the Mbuti (commonly known as Pygmy).
- Within Africa, the two Pygmy groups have the lowest heterozygosity, and the Mbuti markedly so.
the name in local languages.
Más definiciones de MbutiDefinición de Mbuti en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.