Definición de Mendelian en inglés:
Relating to Mendel’s theory of heredity: Mendelian genetics
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Darwinian biology explained how humans evolved from other life forms, and Mendelian genetics showed how defective traits were inherited.
- Since the 1860s Mendelian genetics has recognized that many phenotypic traits are related to functional units of heredity.
- Many disorders that occur in families are known to have a genetic component but do not follow clear Mendelian patterns of inheritance.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who accepts or advocates Mendel’s theory of heredity.
- The great debate between the Mendelians and the biometricians had begun.
- The story of the emergence of theoretical population genetics, out of a tension between biometricians and Mendelians, has been told eloquently by Provine.
- As John Maynard Smith points out, the early Mendelians - the people early in this century who rediscovered Mendel - at first thought of themselves as anti-Darwinians.
Definición de Mendelian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan