Definición de Mendelian en inglés:
Relating to Mendel’s theory of heredity: Mendelian genetics
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Darwinian biology explained how humans evolved from other life forms, and Mendelian genetics showed how defective traits were inherited.
- Since the 1860s Mendelian genetics has recognized that many phenotypic traits are related to functional units of heredity.
- Many disorders that occur in families are known to have a genetic component but do not follow clear Mendelian patterns of inheritance.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who accepts or advocates Mendel’s theory of heredity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The great debate between the Mendelians and the biometricians had begun.
- The story of the emergence of theoretical population genetics, out of a tension between biometricians and Mendelians, has been told eloquently by Provine.
- As John Maynard Smith points out, the early Mendelians - the people early in this century who rediscovered Mendel - at first thought of themselves as anti-Darwinians.
Palabras que riman con Mendeliananthelion, Aristotelian, Aurelian, carnelian, chameleon, Karelian, Mephistophelian, Pelion, Sahelian
Definición de Mendelian en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda