sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- The theory of heredity as formulated by Mendel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nevertheless, he later downplayed the significance of Mendelism and held to Lamarckian ideas throughout his life.
- Dobzhansky extended the synthesis of Mendelism and Darwinism to the understanding of human nature in Mankind Evolving, a successful synthesis of genetics, evolutionary theory, anthropology, and sociology.
- One of Mendelism's staunchest partisans was William Bateson, an English biologist who saw in it a weapon for his attacks on the Darwinian idea of continuous variation in nature.
Más definiciones de MendelismDefinición de Mendelism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.