- A member of a Protestant sect originating in Friesland in the 16th century and now mainly located in the US and Canada, emphasizing adult baptism and rejecting Church organization, military service, and public office.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other Protestants were respondents who could not be coded as evangelical or mainline Protestants, such as Mennonites and Christian churches.
- Founded in 1984, by three traditionally pacifist churches, the Mennonites, Brethren and Quakers, the Christian Peacemaker Teams claim that they are reducing violence in the world ‘by getting in the way’.
- Baptists shared these characteristics with Free Churches, Mennonites, Assemblies of God, Brethen, Salvation Army, and others.
from the name of its founder, Menno Simons (1496–1561), + -ite1.
Más definiciones de MennoniteDefinición de Mennonite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.