- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bexley also gets a mention in 814 when King Kenulph, the King of the Mercians, granted lands at Bexley village to Wulfred, Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Bedford itself was already an important Mercian town during this time, providing a important part of Offa's defence against a possible Scandinavian invasion.
- They are both serving with the Royal Mercian Lancastrian Yeomanry based at Wigan TA Centre.
Más definiciones de MerciaDefinición de Mercia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.