- trademark for merbromin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As he said of one of his, ‘… a sliver of metal into my leg - the sort of injury the Army patched up with Mercurochrome and a Purple Heart.‘
- Walking from the train station to my grandfather's home, I saw a half-naked red-colored man sitting on the street and found that he had coated his skin with tincture of Mercurochrome to relieve his pain and prevent infection.
- I want to know whether the use of mercurochrome on skin cancers is advisable.
early 20th century: from mercury1 + Greek khrōma 'colour'.
Más definiciones de MercurochromeDefinición de Mercurochrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.