- The concentration of a given substrate which catalyses the associated reaction at half the maximum rate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although this residue appears to be absolutely conserved, its replacement by the less bulky alanine or the more bulky cystein has relatively little influence on the catalytic rate and the Michaelis constant of the enzyme.
- This result is different from the previous one where at least two sets of Michaelis constants were needed to fit the hydrolysis kinetics.
- In such a model, the locus q controls the activity of enzyme q, and qi depends on the maximal velocity and on the Michaelis constant of enzyme q in individual i.
1930s: named after Leonor Michaelis (1875–1949), German-born American chemist.
Más definiciones de Michaelis constantDefinición de Michaelis constant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.