Definición de Middle America en inglés:
1The middle class in the United States, regarded as a conservative political force: they will tell him what Middle America thinks of a President who is prepared to face reality
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a spirit of rebellion in Middle America, sustained by voices on talk radio, talk TV and the Internet, where the cultural hegemony of the American elite simply does not extend.
- Laugh-out-loud funny and acutely insightful, Live from Middle America will prove irresistible to those who recognize themselves in its pages, and marks the publishing debut of one of conservative America's most original voices.
Middle American adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yet recently, something has happened here that's happened in countless other Middle American towns and cities across the country: the people who are usually anti-political have been politicized.
- Although concerned with arcane subject matter, his two previous features - Waiting for Guffman and Best in Show - are among the funniest portrayals of Middle American life made in the past decade.
- Democrats have nominated presidential candidates who try to figure out Middle American values by reading the polls, instead of feeling them in their gut.
Definición de Middle America en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda