sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- Pottery made at Stoke-on-Trent by Thomas Minton (1766–1836) or his factory. Minton’s company popularized the willow pattern: [as modifier]: Minton chinaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Fine china, including a Minton dessert service used at the memorable banquet, was discovered in a locked cupboard at the castle smothered with spiders' webs.
- In 1876 the Department of State Library was completed and the first Minton tile floor was installed.
- Today Minton retains its reputation as one of the finest china manufacturers in the world.
Más definiciones de MintonDefinición de Minton en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.