Definición de Mixmaster en inglés:
1US trademark A type of electric food processor: figurative he needs to put together policy proposals, ideas, and advice in a kind of cerebral Mixmaster
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Streamlining was egalitarian, adding modern beauty to useful designs - from lamps to Mixmasters - priced for everyone.
- My parents assumed they were due a bigger fridge with freezer, four burner stove and three-rack oven, dishwasher, toaster, mixmaster etc.
2 (mixmaster) informal A sound-recording engineer or disc jockey who is an accomplished mixer of music, during recording or as a disc jockey.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After successfully contributing remixes to several collections, he puts together his own compilation featuring fellow mixmasters and band favourites.
- The mixmaster in the spotlight this time is an obvious fan of old-school funk, hip-hop, electro and reggae.
- Not, as you might think, an organisation that cares for old, decrepit deejays, but a charity set up by mixmasters to donate money to a Music Therapy Trust.
Definición de Mixmaster en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda