Definición de Mixmaster en inglés:
1US trademark A type of electric food processor: figurative he needs to put together policy proposals, ideas, and advice in a kind of cerebral Mixmaster
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Streamlining was egalitarian, adding modern beauty to useful designs - from lamps to Mixmasters - priced for everyone.
- My parents assumed they were due a bigger fridge with freezer, four burner stove and three-rack oven, dishwasher, toaster, mixmaster etc.
2 (mixmaster) informal A sound-recording engineer or disc jockey who is an accomplished mixer of music, during recording or as a disc jockey.
- After successfully contributing remixes to several collections, he puts together his own compilation featuring fellow mixmasters and band favourites.
- The mixmaster in the spotlight this time is an obvious fan of old-school funk, hip-hop, electro and reggae.
- Not, as you might think, an organisation that cares for old, decrepit deejays, but a charity set up by mixmasters to donate money to a Music Therapy Trust.
Definición de Mixmaster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia