sustantivo[often as modifier] • informal , often • derogatory
- A member of the Unification Church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his earlier work, Stark developed a theory about the growth of new religious movements, based on his studies of Mormons, Moonies and others.
- Others, particularly the Moonies, use fear as an element to get prospective members to bond.
- Citizens should be free to believe whatever they wish, whether it is obvious chicanery like the Moonies or the Scientologists, splinter group religions like the Amish, or the major world religions.
1970s: from the name of its founder, Sun Myung Moon (see Moon, Sun Myung).
Más definiciones de MoonieDefinición de Moonie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.