Definición de Mossi en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Mossis)
A member of a people of Burkina Faso in West Africa. Their language is More.
- Roy knew far less than I did about the Mossi of Burkina Faso when I defended my dissertation in 1979.
- Until the end of the 19th century, the history of Burkina Faso was dominated by the empire-building Mossi.
- All Mossi prefer death to humiliation, and so when he was sent a poison arrow and a rope by the Minister of the Interior, he immediately chose to prick his own thigh with the arrow (as opposed to being hanged).
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Mossi.
- The French administered the area indirectly through Mossi authorities until independence was achieved on August 5, 1960.
- Even so, Mossi culture shows Muslim influences.
- Before French colonization in the 19th century the region was ruled by a number of Mossi states.
the name in More.
Definición de Mossi en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan