- A day of the year on which mothers are particularly honoured by their children. In North America and South Africa it is the second Sunday in May; in Britain it has become another term for Mothering Sunday.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can confidently say that this was probably the Best Mother's Day Ever.
- This will be my fourth Mother's Day out here at Lake Natoma at the rowing championships.
- On Mother's Day there were more tears when although she had not heard from him in three weeks he sent her flowers.
Más definiciones de Mother's DayDefinición de Mother's Day en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.