- The standard time in a zone including parts of Canada and the US in or near the Rocky Mountains, specifically:
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ● (Mountain Standard Time abbreviation: MST) standard time based on the mean solar time at the meridian 105° W., seven hours behind GMT. ● (Mountain Daylight Time abbreviation: MDT) Mountain time during daylight saving, six hours behind GMT.
- Heading north on Mexico's Highway 200, I soon crossed from the Central into the Mountain time zone.
- The same line separates the Pacific and Mountain time zones - and Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time.
- This is similar to much of Texas, which should (by longitude) be mostly in the Mountain time zone instead of the Central time zone.
Más definiciones de Mountain timeDefinición de Mountain time en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.