A child prodigy as a harpsichordist, pianist, and composer, he came to epitomize classical music in its purity of form and melody. A prolific composer, he wrote more than forty symphonies, nearly thirty piano concertos, over twenty string quartets, and sixteen operas, including The Marriage of Figaro (1786), Don Giovanni (1787), Così fan tutte (1790), and The Magic Flute (1791)
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The First Concerto is quite Mozartian in style and Shelley sails through the solo part with effortless aplomb.
- Pires is best known as an outstanding Mozart interpreter, and she brings a very Mozartian sense of balance and nuance to her Beethoven.
- John Pritchard, an eminent Mozartian, conducts these six arias well.
Definición de Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.