Definición de Neapolitan en inglés:
A native or inhabitant of Naples.
- We fought as Piedmontese, as Tuscans, as Neapolitans, as Romans, and not as Italians’.
- He was able to hold off the combined armies of the French, Austrians, Spanish, and Neapolitans for several weeks.
- His impact was so great that when Italy played Argentina in Naples in the 1990 World Cup semi-final, many Neapolitans supported Argentina.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Naples: he is Neapolitan by birth the Neapolitan Riviera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Genoa they like Ligurian paintings, in Naples, Neapolitan paintings.
- Naples and Neapolitan cookery, with dialect terms, were featured again by Cavalcanti, who can be regarded as the first regional cookery writer of Italy.
- There is, in fact, a tradition in Naples that the Neapolitan system of swordplay contains some Spanish elements.
Definición de Neapolitan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan