Definición de Negritude en inglés:
1The quality or fact of being of black African origin.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Perhaps we can make sense of all the things that happen when race and the American mainstream collide by looking at them through an updated idea of negritude; Negritude 2.0, if you will.
- Interpretations of this Ecole have tended to emphasize how the ideological tenets of Negritude determined its iconographic parameters and how the formal characteristics of European modernism informed its stylistic attributes.
- You end up parroting a simplistic vision of Canada where Blackness or Negritude doesn't exist ‘in anything like the way it does down south.’
1.1The affirmation or consciousness of the value of black or African culture and identity: Negritude helped to guide Senegal into independence with pride
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the French-speaking territories, Negritude was another variant of Pan-Africanism.
- Artists working during the post-independence period pioneered an expressive genre of painting whose distinctive themes and styles were associated with the cultural ideology of Negritude and its promotion by President Senghor.
- In fact, at Algiers, participants called for the demise of Negritude and the birth of national consciousness and arts.
1940s: from French négritude 'blackness'.
Definición de Negritude en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda