sustantivo( • trademark in the US)
- The drug sodium pentobarbitone (see pentobarbitone).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He insists that her veins were swimming merrily with a drug called Nembutal, which would have made the superstar a teeny-weeny bit too unconscious to go about fiddling with those pesky tubes.
- Druggers take whatever they have - Depronal, Valium, Nembutal, whatever - hoping they'll fall gently asleep and never wake up.
- Although she had taken enough Nembutal and chloral hydrate to kill 15 people, no trace of tablets was found in her stomach.
1930s: from N(a) (symbol for sodium) + e(thyl), m(ethyl), but(yl), elements of the systematic name, + -al.
Más definiciones de NembutalDefinición de Nembutal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.