sustantivo (plural igual or Nentsy or Nentsi)
- 1A member of a nomadic people of Siberia, whose main traditional occupation is reindeer herding.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Reindeer herding among the northern Nentsy includes the year-round pasturing of reindeer under the supervision of herders and the use of herd dogs and reindeer-drawn sleighs.
- His wide knowledge of legal and oil issues helps him defend the traditional livelihood of the Nenets.
- There, the traditional clothing worn by the Nenets as well as their country foods diet struck the visiting Inuit.
the name in Russian.
Más definiciones de NenetsDefinición de Nenets en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.