sustantivo (plural igual or Nez Percés)
- 1A member of an American Indian people of central Idaho.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, on 5th October, 1877, the Nez Percé were surrounded by troops only 30 miles from the Canadian border.
- The time was the early 1850s, when, a young man, he was with his brother and a party of fellow Nez Percés numbering eight or nine in the Wallowa country.
- The Shahaptan family of Scouler comprised three tribes - the Shahaptan or Nez Percés, the Kliketat, a scion of the Shahaptan, dwelling near Mount Ranier, and the Okanagan, inhabiting the upper part of Fraser River and its tributaries.
- 2 [mass noun] The Penutian language of the Nez Percé, now with few speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because Nez Percé subjects and objects carry morphemes revealing their function in the sentence, the word order can be quite free.
- Often, it was necessary to "invent" a new word in Nez Perce when no equivalent existed.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Nez Percé or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To understand the Nez Perce people you must first understand their landscape.
- Introduction of the horse became a defining characteristic for Nez Perce culture.
French, literally 'pierced nose'.
Más definiciones de Nez PercéDefinición de Nez Percé en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.