- A virus which can cause epidemics of severe gastroenteritis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Researches at the University of Arizona State University are attempting to create a vaccine for the Norwalk virus by inserting genes from the virus into tomatoes.
- Enteric viruses primarily include the diarrhea-causing Rotavirus, Norwalk virus, and other Calciviruses.
- The virus, which is similar to the notorious Norwalk virus, was brought into the hospital from the community around two weeks ago and since then around 80 to 100 staff and patients have been affected, although some have recovered.
1970s: from Norwalk, a town in Ohio where an outbreak of gastroenteritis occurred from which the virus was isolated.
Más definiciones de Norwalk virusDefinición de Norwalk virus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.