A small, slender commercially important European lobster. Also called Dublin Bay prawn.
- Nephrops norvegicus, class Malacostraca
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is nonetheless to be remarked that Lord, 1867, stated that many Norway lobsters were imported and that for every regular lobster sold at Billingsgate fish market, four Norway lobsters were sold.
- At another site we encountered rock fish and Norway lobsters, although these were camera shy.
- This will be followed by plans for sole in the western Channel and Bay of Biscay, haddock in Rockall, and Norway lobster in the Cantabrian Sea and western Iberian Peninsula.
Definición de Norway lobster en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.