- 1The eleventh month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the last month of autumn: the shop opened in November he hasn’t played for England since last NovemberMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For instance, there are 366 days between Saturday, November 20, 2055 and November 20, 2056, because 2056 is a leap year and February 29, 2056 lies between the two Novembers.
- The November that followed wasn't the best November in my life, but then, I am not a fan of Novembers anyway, because I am not a fan of autumn.
- Harriet Feinglass has spent the last week frantically searching for the man she met many Novembers ago at a Sunday night dance in New York.
Old English, from Latin, from novem 'nine' (being originally the ninth month of the Roman year).
Más definiciones de NovemberDefinición de November en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.