Definición de Nudibranchia en inglés:
An order of shell-less marine molluscs which comprises the sea slugs.
- Order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
- Of the four major sub-orders of Nudibranchia, at least two (Dentronotidae, and Doridae) include examples of swimming species.
- There have been behavioral or cellular level physiological studies of swimming in Aplysia, Clione and Limacina, Dendronotus, Hexabranchus, Melibe and Tritonia (Nudibranchia).
- The phylogenies of some orders of opisthobranchs (Anaspidea and Nudibranchia) based on partial sequences of nuclear 18S rRNA and mitochondrial rrnS, rrnL, and cox1 genes were also published recently.
Definición de Nudibranchia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India