- The tenth month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the second month of autumn: the project started in October one of the wettest Octobers on recordMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mild Septembers, kind Octobers - they build up this strange meteorological goodwill that seeks you through the bleakest February.
- It was a cold October night and the wind was howling and it had started to spit with rain.
- City have failed to win in three games since Todd was named October manager of the month.
late Old English, from Latin, from octo 'eight' (being originally the eighth month of the Roman year).
Más definiciones de OctoberDefinición de October en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.