- A cylindrical or cone-shaped object in which the Olympic flame is ceremonially carried: an estimated 15,000 people gathered for an evening of celebration to mark the Olympic torch’s arrival in WalesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Nadia Comaneci held the Olympic Torch aloft on top of the Millennium Dome in Greenwich with former basketball ace John Amaechi.
- As Barbara Kendall jogged 300m down a leafy London road carrying the Olympic torch yesterday, she also took a stroll down memory lane.
- We've been tracking the Olympic Torch as it's been traveling to the State Capitol Building where it should be arriving sometime in the next half hour.
Más definiciones de Olympic torchDefinición de Olympic torch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.