Definición de Oriya en inglés:
Relating to Orissa, its people, or their language.
- This year, the award went to septuagenarian Hemanta Das, the redoubtable thespian of Oriya cinema.
- A simple structure, with ventilation at a premium, it serves food in typical Oriya fashion - on sal leaves.
- Routray was considered the harbinger of modern Oriya poetry because, for the first time, he moved away from the traditional mould in both theme and technique.
sustantivo (plural igual or Oriyas)Volver al principio
1A native or inhabitant of Orissa.
- No Oriya rules the airwaves or beams at him from the posters and billboards in the streets of London.
- By these means the Oriya and the Tamil were made to feel part of a wider, countrywide, struggle.
- But about a hundred Oriya kids live today because of his generosity.
2 [mass noun] The language of the Oriya, an Indic language spoken by more than 31 million people.
- Both the languages are so close that an outsider may mistake Oriya for Assamese.
- The tribals speak Oriya with many words from their tongue, which made translation difficult.
- Similar were the aspirations of Congressmen who spoke Kannada, Malayalam, or Oriya.
from Hindi Ụriyā.
Words that rhyme with OriyaAchaea, aliyah, Almería, Apia, Bahía, Caesarea, Cassiopeia, Chaldea, Cytherea, Euboea, foreseer, freer, galleria, gynaecea, Iphigenia, Kampuchea, kea, keyer, Latakia, Leah, Lucia, Nicaea, Nicosia, onomatopoeia, osteria, Pangaea, Pantelleria, pharmacopoeia, pizzeria, ria, rupiah, sangría, seer, sharia, Shia, skier, spiraea (US spirea), Tanzania, taqueria, Tarpeia, Thea, trachea, trattoria, urea
Definición de Oriya en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan