- Of or relating to Orpheus or Orphism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We usually think of the Orphic myth as a story about the artist's deadly gaze and the power of his art, about love and its fatal moment of madness.
- This last one is pretty important; Cocteau's explorations of the life of the artist show a deep affinity with the Orphic myth.
- Such formal unity may have allowed Valéry to repair the pain that he had discovered in Orphic love, as embodied in his affair with C. Pozzi.
late 17th century: via Latin from Greek Orphikos, from Orpheus (see Orpheus).
Más definiciones de OrphicDefinición de Orphic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.