Definición de Ossetian en inglés:
2A native or inhabitant of Ossetia.
- During several centuries of common statehood, the Abkhaz, Armenians, Turks, and Ossetians partly preserved their cultural identities, while Albanians were fully assimilated.
- Most Abkhazians and South Ossetians have taken out Russian citizenship and earn their living by trading with Russia.
- Many South Ossetians have a greater affinity with the Russian region of North Ossetia than with Tbilisi.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Ossetes or their language.
- But, in spite of the intense piano playing, he had known since he was eight that he would be a conductor, simply because he had been told - and a good Ossetian boy does what he is told.
- At the time of writing, neither the Abkhaz nor the Ossetian conflicts have been resolved.
- Much information from this book has been summarised by Anna Chaudhri, who also introduced similar elements from Ossetian hunting lore.
Definición de Ossetian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan