- 1 [mass noun] A dark blue, typically with a purple tinge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This latest Oxford Companion comes in the well known Oxford blue binding and runs to almost 1000 pages.
- The present rugby club's badge was accepted and the club colours will be Cambridge and Oxford blue.
- 2A person who has represented Oxford University at a particular sport in a match against Cambridge University.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No Oxford Blues in our college, just Oxford blues.
- Old Wellingtonians from Berkshire, UK, may have fielded two Oxford blues but they were not prepared for the resolve of the Panthers.
- Former Oxford blue Will made a century and Lawrence made an unbeaten half-century.