- A member of the earliest prehistoric Inuit people, inhabiting the Arctic from Greenland to Siberia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The park, found on the northern third of Ellesmere Island, encompasses the northern-most area ever occupied by people, namely Inuit ancestors known as the Palaeo-Eskimo.
- Here they replaced the Palaeo-Eskimo with what might be termed Neo-Eskimo.
- The tools used by these Early Palaeo-Eskimos include harpoons tipped with tiny stone end blades.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Palaeo-Eskimos.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The origins of Early Palaeo-Eskimo culture were rooted in the Neolithic cultures of northeastern Siberia.
- Palaeoeskimo occupation history on western Victoria Island in the Canadian Arctic is inferred on the basis of the abundance of dwelling features.
Más definiciones de Palaeo-EskimoDefinición de Palaeo-Eskimo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.