- Relating to Palestine or its peoples.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I cannot imagine why Palestinian refugees would have a problem with the land of the free?
- Now in his 80s, Mr Edelman wrote a letter early this month to Palestinian leaders.
- There could not be a more callous disregard of Palestinian sensitivities than that.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A member of the native Arab population of the region of Palestine (including the modern state of Israel).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is quick to use language that is racist and demonising of Palestinians and Arabs.
- There must be a just settlement, giving Israel security and the Palestinians a state of their own.
- It should also tell Israel and the Palestinians that they must exercise maximum restraint.
Más definiciones de PalestinianDefinición de Palestinian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.