sustantivo (plural igual or Palouses)
- A member of an American Indian people inhabiting the Palouse River valley in SW Washington and NW Idaho.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Nez Percé maintained friendly relations with most tribes of the Plateau area, including the Walla Walla, Yakima, Palouse, and Cayuse as well as other tribes to their north.
- The Palouse are said to have separated from the Yakima.
- The Palouse are considered a Plateau tribe.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Palouse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During 4 years of tests at 3 Palouse sites, Sierra's average yearly seed yield was 1,348 pounds per acre versus 1,274 for Dwelley.
- In Washington, our earliest annuals are from the Northwestern and Palouse associations.
- Natural horsemen, they recognized that the animal's compact, powerful body and tough, striped hooves ideally suited it to the demands of the rugged Palouse country.
the name in their own language.
Más definiciones de PalouseDefinición de Palouse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.