- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had specially referred to the experience of a Greek warrior, Er the Pamphylian, who was fatally injured in a battle but came back to life before cremation.
- In the late seventh century BCE, Greek settlers from Cyme built Side on a rocky promontory on the Pamphylian shore.
- In the early research this sanduka was understood to be an example of the sarcophagi produced in the Pamphylian workshops.
Más definiciones de PamphyliaDefinición de Pamphylia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.