Definición de Papuan en inglés:
1A native or inhabitant of Papua, or of Papua New Guinea.
- In Papua, the missionaries saw the laid-back, no-rule, non-authoritarian lifestyle of Papuans as a sign of their primitiveness.
- West Papuans feel that Indonesia is despoiling their country by logging and mining, and that they are getting a disproportionately tiny share of the financial fruits.
- If the Papuans need training so that they can manage their own country, why aren't local and international NGOs providing it?
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Papua or its people or their languages.
- Flassy said the transfer of power from the Indonesian government to Papuan should take place in six months.
- The OPM itself was a rather loose organisation set up by West Papuan exiles with a headquarters in Holland and an office at the United Nations.
- The word merdeka - an important political concept - is also key to understanding contemporary Papuan culture.
Definición de Papuan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan