- Relating to the Paralympic Games: on Tuesday more than 200 Paralympic athletes from 50 nations will battle it out in track and field eventsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the Paralympics, athletes are classified according to type and degree of category, and the system of categories is known to be open to errors.
- The Paralympics classify athletes based on ability and severity of their physical handicap.
- The trials in February are to identify those riders who have potential to compete in the Paralympics.
Más definiciones de ParalympicDefinición de Paralympic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.