- An adherent of Zoroastrianism, especially a descendant of those Zoroastrians who fled to India from Muslim persecution in Persia during the 7th-8th centuries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had never been baptised: his Gandhi was a Hindu and a Muslim and a Christian and a Sikh and a Parsee and a Jew.
- It is the cause of hundreds of millions of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Budhists, Parsees, agnostics and atheists as well.
- In course of time all inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent who were not Muslims, Christians, Jews, Sikhs or Parsees, came to be known as Hindus.
from Persian pārsī 'Persian', from pārs 'Persia'.
Más definiciones de ParseeDefinición de Parsee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.