sustantivo[in singular] Philosophy
- The argument that it is in one’s own best interest to behave as if God exists, since the possibility of eternal punishment in hell outweighs any advantage in believing otherwise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was also asked what he thought of Pascal's wager.
- Does Pascal's wager look more attractive to you?
- We are faced with a kind of Pascal's wager: assume the worst and it will surely arrive: commit oneself to the struggle for freedom and justice, and it's cause may be advanced.
Más definiciones de Pascal's wagerDefinición de Pascal's wager en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.