(also Pushtu /ˈpʌʃtuː/)
- The language of the Pashtuns, which belongs to the Iranian group. It is the official language of Afghanistan and is also spoken in northern areas of Pakistan.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't even think there's a word in Urdu or Pushtu for ‘immediately.’
- Not only Urdu but all the other languages of the largely Muslim peoples of the subcontinent of which I have knowledge - Pushtu, Punjabi, and Sindhi - carry the same message.
- Suddenly men came rushing in, screaming in Pushtu.
the name in Pashto.
Más definiciones de PashtoDefinición de Pashto en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.