(also Pakhtun /pəkˈtuːn/)
- A member of a Pashto-speaking people inhabiting southern Afghanistan and NW Pakistan. Also called Pathan.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It would be unacceptable to Pakistan, the Pashtuns and many other Afghans.
- The border is known as the Durand Line, named after a British colonial officer who drew the lines during British rule, dividing the Pashtuns in Afghanistan from those in Pakistan.
- The word ‘Afghan’ historically has been used to designate the members of an ethnic group also called the Pashtuns, but Afghanistan is multicultural and multiethnic.
from Pashto paštūn.
Más definiciones de PashtunDefinición de Pashtun en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.