from obsolete Patagon, denoting a member of a native people alleged by travellers of the 17th and 18th cents to be the tallest known.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If we assume the Patagonians had the same constants in the four virtuedynamic equations as ourselves (that is, that they were human), the descriptions of the culture are entirely self-consistent.
- I've met the editor of an American comedy fanzine, a family of Patagonians and a transgender woman at a barbeque for fans of the Archers, and of course my lovely wife Jan.
- You may often find yourself slack-jawed on this journey into the Patagonian wilds, gaping at the enormous Andean condors and deep-green beech forests juxtaposed against brilliant-white glaciers.
Definición de Patagonia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.